“Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”
~2 Corinthians 9:7
God gives us the privilege of partnering with Him to bring the love and hope of Jesus to the world. By our generosity we become more Christlike and unleash His love into this broken world. Online giving provides a simple, secure way to give.
We have 2 Ways to give…
1.) At your bank
If you currently make bill payments online, the following banks have Newcastle Fellowship Baptist Church on their merchant list.
- Log in to your financial institution’s secure online banking website
- Click on ‘add bills’
- Search for ‘Newcastle Fellowship Baptist Church’
- The account number you enter is ‘NFBC + your giving (tithing envelope) number’ (e.g. NFBC129 or NFBC003)
- If you don’t know your giving number, request one today
2.) Weekly boxed envelopes
- Visit the Welcome Center on Sunday morning
- One of our hosts will be able to connect you to our finance deacon or office personnel and issue a set of boxed envelopes